Fred’s mission is to help individuals, leaders and their teams unlock their full creative powers. As CEO of The Global Institute for the Arts and Leadership (TGIAL) he has mobilized a worldwide network of artists, leaders, entrepreneurs, academics, researchers and consultants who believe in the power of the arts to lead positive transformational change in our organizations and society.
Fred believes it is time to take the arts beyond the studio walls, theatre stages and concert halls. The time has come to bring the practical, game changing potential of the arts and the creative process into the full light of day.
- The Arts stimulate our ability to see things differently. They teach us to uncover what is hidden or not obvious. The arts offer a new way of thinking in an uncertain and complex world.
- The Arts open up new pathways to action and solutions to seemingly intractable problems.
- The Arts give us the opportunity to slow down and reflect more deeply about what really matters.
- The Arts promote courage, resilience and inventiveness by forcing us to step into the unknown with confidence.
- The Arts disturb us and do not allow us to settle for the ordinary.
- The Arts expand our sense of humanity by introducing us to beauty.
- The Arts give us the capacity to re-imagine our world. Again and again and again.
- The Arts equip us to ride the waves of change.
- The Arts give us the tools to shape our future and to make better, more humane decisions.
Through a combination of coaching, dynamic workshops, engaging online training, powerful experiential learning, Fred helps bring out the creative and innovative brilliance in others and their organizations.